Old releases (for foobar2000 v0.8.x)
foo_bluetooth_ctrl version 1.03 (zip)
- New in v1.03
- Incorporated bug fixes recieved from Richard Colley
- Fixed a volume bug pointed out by Richard Colley
- New in v1.02 (zip)(source)
- Selecting play on a file now again replaces everything in the playlist, a "fix" in v1.01 b0rked this :]
- Cleaned up the code a bit
- New in v1.01 (zip)(source)
- Fixed the bug where playing a directory would play the very last file in the directory.
- New in v1.0 (zip)(source)
- Version reporting bug fixed
- Playlist works a bit better
- New preference setting: Always use specific playlist when remote controlling foobar2000
- New in v0.4 (zip)(source)
- Major code redesign for better reusability
- Shuffle/Repeat bug fixed
- Preference setting for jumping to random song on next when in shuffle mode
- Support for multiple "root" directories in the listing
- Moved the updating of the directory lists to a separate thread, so foobar doesn't freeze when updating dirlists anymore
- New in v0.3(zip)(source)
- Built against SDK 0.8, so upgrade your foobar.
- Code cleaned up a bit and released *applause*. You might still want to keep your aspirin close though... ;)
- Changing the volume is supported
- A bunch of bugfixes, among others the songname should update correctly on the client now. Please tell me if that's not the case..
- New in v0.2(zip)
- Improved user interface. Should be a bit more intuitive and actually work now
- Setting for specifying naming format in playlist
- Autoconnect on startup setting
- Seeking ought to work
- Toggle of shuffle/repeat
- Cleaned up the console info messages
You'll also need MSVC 7.0 DLLs if you don't already have them. Place them in \windows\system32 or in the same dir as your foobar2000.exe.